Automotive & Finance Litigation
Aboyoun Dobbs LLC’s full-service representation to automobile dealers includes handling business and franchise disputes and other litigation, resolving such matters quickly, effectively and cost-efficiently. With comprehensive knowledge of the many legal challenges that dealers face in today’s regulated environment, we are prepared to offer assistance in all kinds of legal claims brought by consumers, vendors, employees and others, including:
- Franchise disputes
- Dealer Terminations,
- Management and Dealer Succession Turndowns,
- Additional Points of Sale Protests,
- Consumer Fraud and Lemon Law Litigation,
- Issues with Dealership Personnel and Management,
- Motor Vehicle Commission Violations,
- Class Action & Consumer Lawsuits, and
- Violations of Dealer Agreements, Exclusive Use Agreements, Site Control Agreements, Business Plan Agreements, Facilities Agreements and Captive Finance Agreements
When feasible, we aim to resolve issues outside of the courtroom, but we are fully prepared to provide aggressive representation through trial when the need arises. We also defend dealers in state investigations and formal inquiries.
For better or worse, litigation is a normal part of doing business. It must be approached thoughtfully and with careful deliberation to keep costs and amount of litigation down. As experienced attorneys for dealerships, with first-hand knowledge of the industry, we understand how litigation issues fit into the big picture and provide advice and counsel that considers all factors when dealing with potential or actual litigation.